What are Cookies and how are they used by the websites of www.bermiherrajes.com?
Ensure web pages can work properly
- Store your preferences, such as the language you have selected or the font size.
- To know your experience of navigation.
- Collect anonymous statistical information, such as what pages you’ve seen or how long you’ve been in our media.
Cookies are only associated with an anonymous user and his or her computer/device and do not provide references allowing to know personal data. At all times you will be able to access the configuration of your browser to modify and/or block the installation of cookies sent by the websites of HERRAJES BERMI, S.L., without preventing access to the contents. However, the quality of service performance may be affected.
Users who complete the registration process or have logged in with their access data will be able to access services customized and adapted to their preferences according to the personal information provided at the time of registration and the stored in your browser’s Cookie.
The email-marketing tools of Grupo HERRAJES BERMI, S.L. use small images invisible to users that are included in the emails. This technology allows us to know if an email has been read or not, on what date, the IP address from which it has been consulted, etc. We carry out statistical and analytical studies on sending and receiving emails to improve the offer of the services to which the user is subscribed and to offer you information that may be of interest to you.
¿Why are the important?
- From a technical point of view, they allow websites to operate more agile and tailored to user preferences, such as storing the language, the currency of the country or detecting the access device.
- They set standards of protection and security that prevent or hinder cyberattacks against the website or its users.
- They allow media managers to know statistical data collected in Cookies to improve the quality and experience of their services.
- They serve to optimize the advertising we show to users, offering the one that best suits their interests.
What are the different types of Cookies that we can use in www.bermiherrajes.com?
- Session expires when the User leaves the page or closes the browser, that is, they are active during the visit to the website and are therefore deleted from our computer when leaving it.
- Permanent expires when the purpose for which they serve is met or when they are manually erased, have a date of deletion and are normally used in the online purchase process, customizations or in the registry, so we don’t have to constantly enter our password.
On the other hand, depending on who is the entity that manages the computer or domain from where the cookies are sent and treats the data that are obtained, we can distinguish between own cookies and third parties.
- The own cookies are those cookies that are sent to your computer and managed exclusively by us for the better functioning of the Website. The information we collect is used to improve the quality of our service and your user experience.
- If you interact with the content of our Website, third party cookies can also be established (for example, by clicking social network buttons or viewing videos hosted on another website), which are those established by a different domain of our Website. We cannot access data stored in cookies from other websites when you browse these websites.
Browsing this web portal assumes that the following types of cookies can be installed:
- PERFORMANCE: These cookies are used to improve your browsing experience and optimize the functioning of our websites. Store service settings so you don’t have to reconfigure them every time you visit us.Usage examples: Video or sound player volume settings, Optimal video transmission speeds, Store the purchase made in a “shopping cart” in e-commerce Services.
- GEOLOCATION: These cookies are used to store computer geolocation data or devices to provide you with more appropriate content and services. Examples of use: Contents tailored to the country, city, language, etc.
- REGISTRATION: Registration cookies are created when you register or when you log in to one of our web portals. Examples of use: You can stay authenticated even if you close the browser, so when you return you will still be identified unless you disconnect or close the session, To access certain areas of our web portals, for example to participate in a contest.
- ANALYTICS: These cookies collect information from your browsing experience on our web portals in a completely anonymous way. Examples of use: We can count the number of visitors to the page or the most viewed content, We can know if the user accessing is new or repeats visit, That information can help us improve navigation and give you better service.
- ADVERTISING: These cookies collect information about the advertisements shown to each anonymous user on the web portals. Examples of use: Adapt advertising to the type of device from which the user is connecting, Provide advertisements managed through third parties that are displayed on the page in real time.
Some services of HERRAJES BERMI, S.L. can use connectors with various social networks: Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Linkedin, etc. By using the social register, you authorize the social network to store a persistent Cookie. This Cookie remembers your identification in the service, making access much faster on subsequent visits. This Cookie can be removed, and in addition, you can cancel the access permissions of the services of HERRAJES BERMI, S.L. from the privacy settings of the specific social network.
¿How can I form my Cookies?
In any case we inform you that since Cookies are not necessary for the use of our Website, you can block or disable them by activating your browser settings, which allows you to refuse the installation of all or some of the cookies. Most browsers allow you to automatically warn of the presence of cookies or reject them. If you refuse, you may continue to use our Website, although the use of some of its services may be limited and therefore your experience on our less satisfactory Website.
Below are the links of the main browsers and devices so that you have all the information to see how to manage cookies in your browser.
Internet ExplorerTM :
If you would like additional information on how to set up detailed cookies by provider or manage your preferences, please visit Your Online Choices.
¿Do we update our politics os cookies?